I was cruising some blogs today and came across this one with a nifty idea to keep track of your daily intake. So i kinda borrowed the idea and since im starting to track everything tomorrow i thought it would be helpful.so here is the layout.
Breakfast:
Mid-Morning:
Lunch:
Afternoon:
Late-Afternoon:
Dinner:
Nutrition Information
Calories:
Carbs:
Protein:
Water Intake:
Exercise:
Comments:
My plan for the next week is that i will eat between 500 and 800 calories per day. The protien count should be quite high since im doing all protien for this past week and the next week as well. After that then I will add on healthy carbs. I already drink tons of liquids and i will be walking mon thru thusday for about 30 mins. Its a great start to get me back on track. So far im down 4 pounds with 90 more to go to reach my goal of 175.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
OK, so is the low calorie count because you've had the bypass? I feel like I'm going to pass out if I go below 1200 a day.
I do want to get between 500 and 800 a day and as much of it in protien form as possible. But if i go up to 1000 i wont complain...Its just enough calories to keep your body burning fat and not go into the starvation mode.
Really? I always hear that if you go below 1000 you will go into starvation mode. That never made sense to me because people who have the bypass or lapband can't eat a lot, and they lose weight. I think 1200 would still be a good amount for me though, because my blood sugar seems to go crazy if I eat less. However, I haven't been doing that so far this summer. I lost about 30 pounds since Jan 1st and I really need to get some more off before we go on vacation in November.
I was told that the protien is the key. Make sure you get most of the calories in protien and it kicks up the metabolism as well.
How much more are you wanting to lose???
I still would like to lose at least another 100 pounds. I "technically" should lose another 20-30 after that. But I think I look and feel better at about 180 because I am really tall and big chested.
Must be nice to be big chested. I wish mine were LOL. If they werent deflated they might look nice but i sure hate how they look. Thats what happens when you loose weight so fast.
Post a Comment