Breakfast:egg 70 cals 6 protien 0 carbs/turkey bacon70 calories 4 protien o carbs
Mid-Morning:Home made chicken jerky 40 calories 8 protien 0 carbs
Lunch:shrimp 80 calories 18 protien 0 carbs/cottage cheese 100 calories 13 protien 5 carbs
Afternoon:colby jack cheese 100 calories 7 protien 0 carbs
Late-Afternoon:tuna 100 calories 11 protien o carbs/egg 70 calories 6 protien 0 carbs
Dinner:3 oz hamburger 165 calories colby jack cheese 100 cals 7 protie 0 carbs/mozzerella
45 cals 8 prot 0 carbs
Calories:950
Carbs:7
Protein:56
Water Intake:64
Exercise:1/2 walk
Comments: I think i can do better on my calorie intake. I have learned that if i dont eat the yolk of the egg then the egg only is 2 calories compared to 70....So im learning as i go....

3 comments:
Are you keeping track on paper? I have tried sites like Spark People, and I just never stick with it. It's faster to just write it in a notebook. =)
I do both, while im out i keep alittle pad of paper so i can keep myself accountible. Then i add it up at night. I just signed up with sparkpeople today and i do not like there calorie guide. It counts higher that the packages say. So i might just cruise around the site to see if there is any suport there.
The forum is crazy at Spark. Way too many people, and it seems like posts get lost. I have decided to just get out my notebook and keep track of it on paper. I am a tactile person anyway, I think this will work better for me. I have tried spark since January and it just didn't fit with me, I guess.
Post a Comment